Thursday, September 20

happy autumn leaves

Tonight I spent time with a friend I haven't really talked with in 3 years or so. We are completely different people now with nice familliar hints of why we became friends in the first place.

We found out that though we are different and experienced different things, we both have grown in our desire and hopefully in our understanding of who God is. I was reminded to be praying for God's involvment in all of His people, even when I can't see it. I thank my friend for reminding me of all He can do.

We are back in the full swing of routine this fall, nights lasting longer and longer. I am thankful for my drives to work in the morning with the heater slowly warming, and papua new guinea coffee safely in the other hand while watching the sun come up.

No comments: