Monday, February 9

It's snowing while I feel like I'm living in spring

This weekend I had the privilege of attending the Wesley conference. I was definitely a lay-woman in a room full of theologians, philosophers, psychologists and pastors but what a treat to be around such dialogue again. This year's theme was Christian Love: Theory and Practice and discussed the possibilities of altruism and God's intent for the necessary action. I appreciate that it was not all theory but also focused on the rich yet difficult experiential practice.
You can listen to part of the conference here
My journal is chalk full after the nice three days, also I was able to enjoy the company of five good friends who flew in for the conference. Oh happy days

1 comment:

bethany said...

i LOVE staying at la casa de kylee...best b&b in namptown.