Friday, December 18

I wish you a merry Christmas

Greetings,
I hope you friends are well as the holiday is sneaking. I am on an airplane sitting next to nice non-talkers and close to a frustrated baby. This break to celebrate Christmas will be appreciated, but this bored feeling is so new, as just an hour ago I was running back and forth to the gate, forgetting my phone at security and giving a (genuine) sad face to the attendants telling me I would be bumped (they eventually let me board). I wouldn't have made it without loving Lindsey and kaysha helping me pack, make take/leave decisions and reminding me why I love nampa. And I am very thankful to co-worker Marilyn who I maybe talk to once every other month who took me to get gas when I ran out a mile away from work this morning.

As it feels as though I was dropped into confined boredness aboard the plane, (vastly different from my last few weeks)- I will show you some highlights from the last few months.

I was of course sad to move out of the home of these dears,



And this dude,


And this fella


And even this lady,



And Justin who declines most photos.

But look at my new place!


I'm so lucky to have the roommates I do.



(Kaysha)


(Rachael)


( Liesel- Kit)

We painted!






Noah helped! He's skilled at cutting in. The day we finished, and that does not include touch-up, we had friends over to enjoy some music.



With Child (below), Two Girls and Spondee (the band in which I play keyboard) filled the small space for the night! And only one neighbor complained.






Beautiful Carly married Mike!

No comments: