Sunday, June 17

oh happy day for fathers

My dad always played games with me, we had our own version of Clue before my problem solving skills were ready for the real thing. He coached my sports teams even when we knew I wasn't very good.

Papa Jerry is someone I want to be like. He has waited for me to learn things, cheered me on while I'm getting there, and loves me in the mean time. I like how he is a friend to his friends and how he devotes time to growth and prayer.

Pop or Papa Johnny has taken time to be interested in what his grandkids are interested in and has taught me how to achieve a goal, even when starting at the very bottom.

Papa Too, my great grandpa Lee, taught me how to spell M-I-crooked letter-crooked letter-I-crooked letter, crooked letter-I-humpback-humpback-I = mississippi.

thank you to devoted men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylee....
Thank you for thinking of me on Fathers Day.I was in Az.on Fathers Day. It was very hot there, 110 and not fun!! Miss you. Love Pop